Monday, July 10, 2017

Swatch & Review | Polish 'M Rest & Relaxation collection (Partial)


Hi, everyone! Today's post includes some lovely colors from one of my favorite indie nail polish brands, Polish 'M! I am super glad I was able to snag these while they were available, as there is definitely more than meets the eyes with these pastel colors.

*purchased by me*

The Rest & Relaxation collection from Polish 'M featured ten polishes in total, all in a creme/crelly base with two polishes containing a variety of fun glitters, and the other eight with the added bonus of some tiny golden flakies, four of which I will be showing you today.

For more info and swatches on this collection, let's take a peek inside!

Just a quick note, while this collection is no longer available on the Polish 'M website, I have seen colors from this collection floating around in some destashes that you may want to get your hands on. The formula on these four was the same across the board. I only needed about two coats to reach full opacity, with the exception of Forget the Rest. While they were all loaded with the added golden flakies, the flakes did not interfere with the formula or make the polishes difficult to work with.

Up first is Don't Stress, a pastel bubblegum pink, shown here in two coats plus glossy topcoat.


Next, we have Forget the Rest, a bright sunshine-y yellow shown here in three coats, plus glossy topcoat.

This was the only color from the four that I own which needed three coats for full opacity. You may be able to get away with only two semi-thick coats on shorter nails, but three may be preferred on longer nails or those with a more visibly pronounced nail line.



Here we have Just Breathe, a minty seafoam green, shown here in two coats plus glossy topcoat.



Last up, we have Relax & Unwind, a lilac purple shown here in two coats plus glossy topcoat.

I apologize for the color difference on this one, but the macro came out brighter than the color is in person. Despite the color difference, I still chose to include it because it does a great job at showing off the golden flakies.

What do you think? When it comes to my personal favorite, the anything-purple lover in me wants to say Relax & Unwind, but I have to say Just Breathe is super pretty and has stolen my heart in this collection. 

Even though this collection is no longer available on the Polish 'M website, I would highly recommend checking out Michelle's other creations, especially her newest Office Humor collection. Word on the street is that she is also working on releasing a new not-so-neon creme collection that is said to work well for watermarbles! 

You can find Polish 'M at the links listed below:

http://www.polishm.com/
FB fan group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/polishm/?ref=bookmarks
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/creativenailchick/

Thanks for stopping by!
Krystle
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I adore Just Breathe! so pretty for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the almost muted feel to these colors, they fit the rest and relaxation theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete